Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

381 - 388 of 388 Posts

·
Random dude from Jersey
11 Posts
Stator plates are back in stock.
Email me at [email protected] for info.

They are available on ebay for international shipping.
Hey man I just mailed you.

Hope you still have these or will make more soon.

In my research I saw older posts complaining of price when it was $50 or $60 some while ago.

Looks like your page says $90 today and I'll tell you what. 90 bucks for a custom fabricated part that saves me a day and a half of jerking around with the engine on my bike sounds plenty fair to me. Let me know if you are still doing these.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,093 Posts
Hey man I just mailed you.

Hope you still have these or will make more soon.

In my research I saw older posts complaining of price when it was $50 or $60 some while ago.

Looks like your page says $90 today and I'll tell you what. 90 bucks for a custom fabricated part that saves me a day and a half of jerking around with the engine on my bike sounds plenty fair to me. Let me know if you are still doing these.
Check eBay too. Sometimes Glen has some there

Sent from my 100005206 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,026 Posts
Remember if you do this mod without first removing the engine cover and getting it away from the engine, you will be dumping a bunch of aluminum shavings inside the engine. Pretty much the same as taking a handful of sand and dumping it in though the oil filler.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,093 Posts
Remember if you do this mod without first removing the engine cover and getting it away from the engine, you will be dumping a bunch of aluminum shavings inside the engine. Pretty much the same as taking a handful of sand and dumping it in though the oil filler.
Yes the engine must at least be tilted to remove the engine cover.

Sent from my 100005206 using Tapatalk

·
Glenn C.
1,628 Posts
I am currently out of the state on vacation until about the 4th.
You can send payment of $95 to my PayPal account at [email protected]
And also email me your address and shipping info, and when i get back I will mail it out. Usually takes 3 days to mail from Minnesota depending on what state youre in. But i wont be back home till the 4th or 5th.
We are leaving North Carolina on sunday the 2nd. Should take us 2-3 days to get back home to Minnesota

381 - 388 of 388 Posts