16,080 Posts

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,080 Posts
I'm gonna do one soon. I miss riding Melissa

·
Glenn C.
1,628 Posts
They can be purchased here on my website.

I am currently out, i am expecting a batch next week. You can pre-order and as soon as i get them in i will mail it out to you.

Kawasaki VN750

·
Registered
2 Posts
Tuxedo is the one whom invented the mod....... He gave me permission to make the parts for the mod myself and offer them to members here for sale....I am making these kits until he decides he wants to make them..... He owns the patent on this Mod and kit style.... Another manufacture also sells a kit with the same concept, but it is $400 plus shipping and you still have to pull the engine and send them the stator case to have the same area cut out....... The whole reason behind the Tuxedo mod is not to pull the engine to replace the stator..... It makes sense if someone does not have the room or stuff to pull the engine out and cant make a big mess.....The hardest part of the Tuxedo mod in my opinion is making the plate and locating and drilling the holes exact.... The plate I offer is already drilled exact, test fitted and includes the mounting hardware...Helps and saves time for someone whom does not have the means to make the plate and wants to do this mod...This is just another way to change the stator on these bikes and make future stator replacements a breeze as it seems stator failure is high on these bikes from what I have read......
Can I get one of these ordered up please?

361 - 380 of 388 Posts