Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

341 - 360 of 388 Posts

·
Glenn C.
1,628 Posts
ddesorbo, your plate will be in the mail today. Got it packaged and ready to go, will be taking it to the post office within the next 20 minutes.

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts
Hi, do you have the kit available? Please provide details for ordering. Thank, John Koster [email protected] mobile 831 295 3059 102 Crespi Ct., Santa Cruz CA 95060
Please read the thread a bit more, has all the details you need.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,080 Posts

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,080 Posts
Believe it or not we have that problem up here.the illegals are harder to spot up here.you have to listen to them talk for a while as their English is real good,but they say "about" funny and end their sentences in ehh, ehh?;)

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
Believe it or not we have that problem up here. the illegals are harder to spot up here. you have to listen to them talk for a while as their English is real good, but they say "about" funny and end their sentences in ehh, ehh?;)
Hey Doc, I think it is only those Ontarian Canucks that say "aboot", as we Albertans certainly don't! :grin2:

I do plead guilty to ending too many sentences with ehh, though. :laugh:

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,080 Posts
Can you imagine us building a wall on the northern border?lol.lake Superior is pretty deep;)

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,080 Posts
I need a good quqlity mod plate to replace stator on my Vulcan vn750. Please to [email protected]. Thur, oct.1 2015
He states info earlier back in the thread.how about a little trip over to the newbie section and give us a little info about yourself.

·
Glenn C.
1,628 Posts
I AM CURRENTLY ALL OUT OF STATOR PLATES.
Last one just sold to a guy in Sweden.

I may have some older ones that were cut from a bandsaw, but are still a great fit. I will have to check my toolbox for any tho.

Otherwise, I won't be getting any more made until after the new year.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Glenn, if you happen to make any sooner I'm interested. I'll have some time off between Christmas and New Years and would like to pull the engine for a stator swap during that window. If possible, I'd like to do the mod at that time.

·
Glenn C.
1,628 Posts

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,080 Posts
I'll give ya a holler when I catch up on some bills.

·
Glenn C.
1,628 Posts
Anyone who is interested in doing this mod...please note the following.

I, nor the VN750 forum, are responsible for any damage, do this mod at your own risk.

Remember to grind down the 3 threaded bolt risers to accommodate the new thickness of the added plate, and USE BLUE or RED Loctite on the bolts!! I prefer blue.

Again, read up on all the instructions of this mod, pay close attention when doing it, this mod is not for the faint of heart....

I provide the stator plate, 3 metric socket heads for the stator, and 3 metric button heads for the plate, along with 3 long metric set screws to assist in aligning it all up for the outer cover.
That is all that comes with this kit.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,080 Posts
Hope you don't mind but I posted a link to your site on VulcanForums.com in the 750 section

·
Glenn C.
1,628 Posts
Hope you don't mind but I posted a link to your site on VulcanForums.com in the 750 section
That's fine...last year when i tried to sell the stator plates over there, it got deleted by the admins, i was sent a pm by an admin saying that since i am making/manufacturing them, i can't sell unless i pay a vendor fee... which was like $150 a month..
I haven't been on that forum since.

Also i would like to add that i now have VN750 decals and shirts/hoodies available on the website as well.

Kawasaki VN750

341 - 360 of 388 Posts