Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
I.T. Analyst, Alpha Geek
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My bike runs great but it has two wires that were disconnected when I got it. (well aside from the accessory wires). They're red and green and are behind the left side cover. I can't find where they are supposed to connect. They're near the 3 yellow stator wires. There's another light green wire in that area is connected to the bottom rear of the crankcase, oil pressure or something. This is a different green wire, and a red one.

·
R/R = Relocated Redneck
628 Posts
My bike runs great but it has two wires that were disconnected when I got it. (well aside from the accessory wires). They're red and green and are behind the left side cover. I can't find where they are supposed to connect. They're near the 3 yellow stator wires. There's another light green wire in that area is connected to the bottom rear of the crankcase, oil pressure or something. This is a different green wire, and a red one.
I believe that the green wire is for the neutral switch. Not sure about the red one.

·
Sparky!!!
8,697 Posts
Jaz, the light green one is for the NS switch... Red wire runs to both coils, green runs to the rear coil, they are supposed to go into the Ignition Control Box

1 - 3 of 3 Posts