Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
romeobravo172
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a nice extended backrest for sale,nice pad, chrome in excellent condition. $99 shipped. I know this thread is useless without pics but we all know what they look like! If it is a must I will gladly break out the poloroid.
:beerchug:

·
Registered
441 Posts
i have a question.. for a single rider, what good is the extended backrest?? Will it allow for a t-bag or anything that the standard backrest will not. I want to be able to take some longer trips and I don't know if I need it or possibly a trunk for the luggage rack..or both

·
2FAS4U
469 Posts
I have a small bag on mine for everyday use. I attach a larger one to it for trips.
I can use a small roll around suitcase with my luggage rack and extended backrest.
Great price btw. Someone needs to snatch it up.

·
romeobravo172
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It helps because it gives more height to strap things on to, I have Moto-Centrik Roll pack luggage and it did not fit well on the short back. Plus looks great too!

·
Registered
89 Posts
I attach a smaller bag on it facing me, over the passenger seat, gives a great backrest. Also attach larger bag over luggage rack for trips.

·
Banned
431 Posts
It's for totin' around topless whores... Duh!

·
romeobravo172
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea I agree with km601^^^^And got pics to prove it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
knees in the breeze!!!
498 Posts
not to hijack your thread ...but i also have one for sale for the same price.

·
romeobravo172
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No Prob 76--There is enough out here to go around!! I just hate it when some so called sellers here think this is E-bay!!

·
romeobravo172
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sold on their way to KY!

·
romeobravo172
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry my bad---Kury pegs on the way to KY!

·
MrSkydriver
67 Posts
I'm interested....extended back rest. Do you have the mounting hardware too? If yes, I'll take it for $99.
Gregg
[email protected]
Santa Rosa, CA
(707) 321-4909

·
MrSkydriver
67 Posts
You still have the luggage rack? Will it fit with the extended backrest? Thanks.
Gregg
[email protected]
Santa Rosa, CA
(707) 321-4909

1 - 13 of 13 Posts