Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Mountain Man
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Ive been reading about the Kawasaki extended back rest. Is this one of them, and if so, whats the stocker look like?

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
Yes that is one. Here is a stock one.

·
Mountain Man
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is the extended worth anything used? Or should I just buy a stocker and throw the extended in the garage?

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,733 Posts
if you're just going to throw it away......throw it my way! lol

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
Lol I'd swap you for mine, straight up...

Seriously though depending on condition you are looking at about $100-$150 for that extended one if you find someone who wants one ( and plenty including myself want one)

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,733 Posts

Seriously though depending on condition you are looking at about $100-$150 for that extended one if you find someone who wants one ( and plenty including myself want one)
i've got one I'd sell to you cheap! way less than $100-150. but it does need a little "TLC".

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
i've got one I'd sell to you cheap! way less than $100-150. but it does need a little "TLC".
That's why I said depending on condition.

·
Mountain Man
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mines in good shape, not scratched, beat up, etc. I may sell it to help fund my mean streak 1600 seat conversion. If Ill do Ill post in the for sale with detailed pics.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
...geez ya know....you guys are a buncha whores and vultures, lol....he's new....he dont know...and he seems like a decent Joe....give im a break lol....

Ya...to find out its worth, search one on Ebay...if one exists....dont let these guys....my BROTHERS....take advantage of ya.....its worth more than stock, put it that way....YOU can search out the exact value....I got enough barrels pointin at me now.....lol....

Hey guys....I had to....fair is fair....I dont even like to see scumbags get screwed over too bad....but Spots is cool....really, he is....hate me if ya want, but I know where Im goin when I die, lol....

...okay....firing squad.....nahhh, dont want no blindfold....."ready....aim...."

Nyah....Im dead already, lol.....

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts

And that's why I told him how much he could potentially get for it...

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,733 Posts
come on Wolf, do you think we would really do that? :confused:

·
Mountain Man
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I don't feel like you guys were trying to take advantage of me. But it makes me feel good to see a brother protecting other brothers. I think, I'm gonna sell it, but I'm in kind of a predectiment. I wanna sell it to fund a Mean streak seat, but if I sell it, the bike will be unrideable until my seat comes in. Thanks for all the help guys

·
Super Moderator
11,937 Posts
I don't feel like you guys were trying to take advantage of me. But it makes me feel good to see a brother protecting other brothers. I think, I'm gonna sell it, but I'm in kind of a predectiment. I wanna sell it to fund a Mean streak seat, but if I sell it, the bike will be unrideable until my seat comes in. Thanks for all the help guys
I'm confused....are you sellng the extended backrest or the whole seat?
If you're selling the backrest, the seat can stay there.

If you need the shorter rail to bolt the stock seat to I have one you can use.

·
Mountain Man
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm confused....are you sellng the extended backrest or the whole seat?
If you're selling the backrest, the seat can stay there.

If you need the shorter rail to bolt the stock seat to I have one you can use.
I would just be selling the extended back rest. My problem is I dont have a shorter rail to put on to secure my seat

·
Mountain Man
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes I got that. That's why I offered you you one I have (provided I can find it)
PM me your address and I'll send it to you...

Thatd be awesome man. PM is on its way.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
....dats the kinda sheit I love....brother helpin brother....thats how it should be.....like, I KNOW some guys are gonna help me get that 700 frame from the midwest *rolls eyes*....one way or another....relay mebbe...and natch, I'd help with gas.... but hell, Id ride to frickin maine to help someone if I could....this is why I love you guys.....this is why I stay here...
Ya know, hay....makin money is one thing, we all try....but if sheits just layin around....well....like Shark gave me his old forks....and Ruger his MC....that kinda stuff....it all gets ya further away from goin to hell....and lord knows, I need it, lol.....I visited...it aint nice....
I try to help folks with actions since Im poor....but there aint much difference....if say, I saved some guy from goin to a dealer and spendin a few hunnert....sheee-it....

·
Registered
10 Posts
Is the extended back rest sold yet? I am interested.

·
Mountain Man
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Is the extended back rest sold yet? I am interested.
No its not. Ive got it in the for sale forum for $100 shipped

1 - 20 of 20 Posts