Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So. Much to my surprise, while at a dealership showing my better half the '09 1700 classic I was interested in she walks over to a Nomad and says "if were gonna make payments, we might as well get that" :wow: couple of hours later, and I drive off on a brand new ride. 100 miles on the odometer and I put every one of 'em on there. I'll get pictures up soon, but I was too busy riding today and I'm leaving early tomorrow morning for a week. Now however my '03 VN750 is her ride.:rockon::rockon:

·
Columbus, Ohio
523 Posts
So, introduce the lady to the board. She can sponsor you so you can stay. :D
It's kind of amazing how different wives can be.
If I got mine into a bike shop and got her to look at a bike I like, she would say, "SO?
I'll be in the car." She would probably be rolling her eyes.

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
So. Much to my surprise, while at a dealership showing my better half the '09 1700 classic I was interested in she walks over to a Nomad and says "if were gonna make payments, we might as well get that" :wow: couple of hours later, and I drive off on a brand new ride. 100 miles on the odometer and I put every one of 'em on there. I'll get pictures up soon, but I was too busy riding today and I'm leaving early tomorrow morning for a week. Now however my '03 VN750 is her ride.:rockon::rockon:
Now are you bragging that you got a new Nomad,or whining because she is getting the 750?All Jokes aside congrats on the new ride ,I think I am actually jealous ,no I know I am,Have fun and be careful on that new ride Rook.

·
Premium Member
4,778 Posts
Some times Life is all roses!

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Nice job old man! I like the Nomads - and a awesome value -

DT

·
Old Twistie Sticks Rider
5,072 Posts
Some times Life is all roses!
Yep, gotta agree... The added Nomad, a very nice carriage in the stable, and some nice hosses to pull'er...
Now that gives you a young stallion and a plush mare to ride, nice...!!!...:rockon:...
Have a good one...Old Dog...

·
Premium Member
267 Posts
You are wise to listen to the better half, immediate action was called for and delivered. Well done!

·
Registered
278 Posts
How 'bout some pics so the braggin' and envy can really begin. LOL!

·
carbon unit
369 Posts
OK she can join the forum and you have ta quit. ;)

sorry bit of envy showing

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
just to increase the envy even more: I would have pics up already, but I was in Hawaii

This is the new horse in the stable:

I'll get some more up soon.

·
At Least I Can Spell!
615 Posts
I sat on a 2010 Nomad while waiting for shop diagnostics on the 750.
my-o-my.. what a sweeeeet ride. This one had all the extras. It was beautiful.
If I had 15 grand to blow...

... oh.... congrats on yours!

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Pics!

...or it didn't happen. ;)
careful bruddah, the same could be said for Carrie ;)

p.s. oh did I mention this $14,000 bike became mine for $11.500 including tax, li. ect....

·
Premium Member
4,778 Posts
^Reported.

·
carbon unit
369 Posts
oh did I mention this $14,000 bike became mine for $11.500 including tax, li. ect....
The Ol Man just landed a deal on a 2004 dyna glide with 12000 miles, for just $5000. PO was between a rock and a hard place and had to sale ASAP.
beat that!

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The Ol Man just landed a deal on a 2004 dyna glide with 12000 miles, for just $5000. PO was between a rock and a hard place and had to sale ASAP.
beat that!
Sounds like a good deal.:rockon: Is it the super glide or the wide glide?

·
carbon unit
369 Posts
I don't know...
I thought he had his heart set on a road king

1 - 20 of 25 Posts