Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Just bought a 750 with damage to the right side pipe and heat shield. Am looking for a stock exhaust system in good shape.

Thanks!

Cary Anderson
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
Last week I ordered the V&H Cruzers. When they get here, the stock pipes will be for sale. I just bought a 2006 2 weeks ago.

Mark

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mark said:
Last week I ordered the V&H Cruzers. When they get here, the stock pipes will be for sale. I just bought a 2006 2 weeks ago.

Mark
Hi Mark,

Sounds like a nice upgrade with the V&H Cruzers. Do you have any idea how much you want for the stock exhaust?

Thanks!

Cary
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
I'm a little worried about how loud they're gonna be. Like when I pull up to my house late at night, will it wake the neighbors at 20 mph?

Let me do some checking and get back to you on a price.

Mark

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mark said:
I'm a little worried about how loud they're gonna be. Like when I pull up to my house late at night, will it wake the neighbors at 20 mph?

Let me do some checking and get back to you on a price.

Mark
I'm not sure about the sound levels with the Cruzers as I've never heard them on a 750. I have Hard Krome pipes on my 1500 and they are pretty loud...but my neighbors never complain about the noise. I start the engine and let it idle while I get my leathers and helmet on so never longer than 1 1/2 minutes. When I leave home I never rap the throttle so I do not offend others with the noise.

If you want to sell the stock exhaust...keep me in mind as I'm looking.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
I will definitely contact you - should be next week or so. The new pipes have been sent and I should receive them tomorrow. Then I'll need another week to put them on and try them out.

Any idea what stock pipes in like-new condition go for? I'm guessing $100 + shipping - but I may be dreaming.

Mark

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mark said:
I will definitely contact you - should be next week or so. The new pipes have been sent and I should receive them tomorrow. Then I'll need another week to put them on and try them out.

Any idea what stock pipes in like-new condition go for? I'm guessing $100 + shipping - but I may be dreaming.

Mark
I'll be looking forward to hearing your impression of the new pipes when you get them on.

I'm not sure what a fair price would be for the stock pipes. Maybe others can offer suggestions on this.

What kind of handlebars are you looking for? I did answer one of your other posts about where to find 7/8" bars and will list it here also.

http://www.sideroadcycles.com/ImportedMotorcycles/ImportHandlebars/ImportHandlebars78.html

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Good luck with the install...and if you can post pics...I'd sure enjoy seeing them. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts