Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

Just thought I would give you a little information. I just got done degoating my bike an installing the Pre Muffler Bypass Kit from Scootworks.

http://209.15.36.61/swcart/shop.cgi/page=partskawexhaust.htm/SID=1150475593.28334

If you decide to purchase this kit I would recommend doing what I did.

I bypassed all the clamps that came with the kit and welded everything together making it on solid pipe and on solid conversion.

You will never have to worry about it coming lose over time. The only draw back is when it comes time to replace anything it will have to be cut off and rewelded or a new complete exhaust system will have to be installed.

I myself already decided that if I have to replace anything I will just order a new system form V&H.

For know I satisfied and the sound is an awesome improvement. Again this is just some info for anyone planning to do the upgrade.

I also have to thank one our members for all his help and advice in this process.

Thanks again to!
CCspinner

Chad Falstad
[email protected]

·
Registered
14 Posts
Are you going to be able to get the rear axle bolt out without removing the exhuast. Something simple as a flat tire may end up being a major job.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Maverick said:
Are you going to be able to get the rear axle bolt out without removing the exhuast. Something simple as a flat tire may end up being a major job.
Put it on center stand and remove shock's
wheel will drop down far enough to get
the axle bolt out......

·
HAWK
2,576 Posts
Yes you can do the shock trick, I lubed my sloines and swaped out the tire witheou moving my exhaust.
By the way good job on that exhaust hope to see it this weekend in Boscabill.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts