Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Epiphone Les Paul model gold top guitar. Lynyrd Skynrd 30 yr anniversary special edition. This guitar is in new condition. Had it checked at local music store, all electronics are good. Comes with a case, but its for a fender. Asking $900.00 I will pay for shipping and insurance, Within the us. Listed on Craigslist Jacksonville, fl. with photos.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Thats what I thought...and, ya know, ya cant go by what folks are asking on Ebay....gotta go by what theyre selling for (final bids)...
I went to a local (new) pawnshop the other week to sell a 1914 silver goliath WW1 pocketwatch...was a 20 something yr old there...he tried looking it up on Ebay !....Idiot !...it wont be found !...tried explaining to him that rare antiques will rarely find Ebay...he offered me $200 for an $800 watch (I would have accepted $500)....
Not trying to downgrade your item or sale mind you...its a fine guitar...ive owned Epis...and really, what theyre worth, you wont get in todays market...just trying to save you some time....
I was asking $2000 for my mint 1968 Gretsch...ended up with $700...if you feel my replies are wrong or uncalled for, PM me and I'll delete, but Im just trying to help you sell (prolly shouldda PMed you)...my bad, (old senile sob)...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts