Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Englishtown Raceway tomorrow June 17th at 12:30

Hey fellas, sorry for not posting this earlier, it's been a crazy week. So I'll be at Englishtown NJ Raceway tomorrow June 17th at 12:30 for 3 runs on the drag strip in a beast of a Camaro. It was a b-day present from Jul. If anyone's off and wants to kill a couple hours at a track, feel free to come on over.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Sounds like fun, but I've gotta be at work all day...

·
Expendable newbie
309 Posts
Let us know how it goes will ya.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,080 Posts
Ain't been to E-town in years

·
Registered
6,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It was awesome! The race transmissions in them Camaros will toss you around the cab till you're used to it. The drag slicks were fun too. I had the fastest time of the day at 13.0. I was proud of that for about 20 minutes. LOL!! I'll post video hopefully tonight.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,080 Posts
I used to go there with my older brother's friends.they were playing with low 11 5.0 mustangs

·
Registered
6,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^ That's awesome! I wonder what was done to the Mustangs. The Camaros just had race transmissions and slicks. Other than that, they were just stock 8's. Stock 8's getting 420HP but still just stock 8's. :D

Anywho, here's video of me at the track. I ran 5 times but this was the closest race so I thought it might be the most interesting one to watch. Fast forward to about 1:30, everything before that is me just waiting to go.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,080 Posts
Supercharger, lower gears,head work,cam,subframe connectors,tremec tranny,suspension work,slicks,timing and ignition work...

·
Tinkerer
572 Posts
Great video... would love a run on a drag strip with a fast car :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts