Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
outboardbill
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2003 750. I was thinking of ordering the Kawasaki engine guard, but read on another post that it may not work with the Vance and Hines pipes. I would like to know for sure before ordering. Does anyone else have this combination? Thanks.

·
"ya can't live forever"
321 Posts
vh pipes

Hey Guys !!!

I have the engine guard and installed VH Cruzers this past weekend.
It was absolutely no problem at all !! I had previously de-goated so there were only the three bolts to R&R took only 30 minutes. I did not use the Harley gaskets just bolted the exhaust right up. So far no leaks and the new sound is fantastic. Oh, I almost forgot. I have also removed the center stand when I de-goated so I did not have to deal with the additional mounting bracket on the VH installation. :motorcycl

·
Registered
80 Posts
Engine covers

Gentlemen,

What brand of engine covers are you using / where did you get them, and does anyone have installation stories and / or photos to share? I'm very curious about the whole setup.

On an almost-related notice, has anyone had experience with Cylinder covers? They look slick, and it's chrome thus it's good, but I (being very inexperienced biker) can't for the life of me figure out how/where are those supposed to fit.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Those "cylinder" Covers For Your Your Brake Master Cylinder On The Right Side Of The Handle Bars. You Either Have The Round Master Cylinder Or The Rectangle One.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Aaah! Gotcha, thanks. I somehow thought they actually cover engine cylinders, and just couldn't see any place they could possibly go. Doh.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts