1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just listed this if anyone is interested in bidding. Click here

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts
Come with the 10mm wrench? Always losing mine... ;)

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,242 Posts

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Surprised no one jumped all over this. When I had my Vulcan I was looking for them like crazy

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,242 Posts
Surprised no one jumped all over this. When I had my Vulcan I was looking for them like crazy
Was too busy looking for my favorite underwear. The ones with the Brown racing stripe

·
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There's plenty of watchers and views, their probably holding out till the last minute to keep the price down like I do.

·
Expendable newbie
309 Posts
Was too busy looking for my favorite underwear. The ones with the Brown racing stripe
I like to shop for women's underwear. Used and unwashed women's underwear that it.

Hey Doc, if you ever want to make a few extra bucks let me know. I'll make an exception for you. I've always wanted a brown racing stripe in my collection.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,242 Posts
I like to shop for women's underwear. Used and unwashed women's underwear that it.

Hey Doc, if you ever want to make a few extra bucks let me know. I'll make an exception for you. I've always wanted a brown racing stripe in my collection.
Last time I went to the doctor he wanted a stool sample,a blood sample,a urine sample,and a sperm sample.so I gave him my underwear and said"we're good to go" ;)

·
Expendable newbie
309 Posts
Last time I went to the doctor he wanted a stool sample,a blood sample,a urine sample,and a sperm sample.so I gave him my underwear and said"we're good to go" ;)
I got news for you. That wasn't the doctor, that was me.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,242 Posts

·
Expendable newbie
309 Posts
It was so beautiful that I donated it to an abstract art museum.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts