Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Glenn C.
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so as far as I can tell some years had just Vulcan stickers on the side covers and some years had raised emblems. The raised emblems are still available thru Kawasaki for like $25 each. Pretty spend I think.

So I am having my local graphics shop make vinyl replicas of them. They are also doing the tank emblem the circular one with wings.
I will post pics soon. If anyone thinks they will be interested in some please let me know.

Attachments

·
Glenn C.
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
can they do the gray parts in chrome?
That pic in the thread was just a first proof example.
What i did was scan the emblems in, email them to them, then they sent me back this first proof. Pretty damn good i think.
I will post the final examples once i get them.

I am sure they can do it in chrome/silver.
More than likely they can do it in many different colors.

So if anyone is interested let me know.
I will get pricing for you too.

Peace

·
Giggity!
4,307 Posts
If you want them in a chrome be sure to see if it's a polyester chrome. It's the only chrome vinyl I know of that is truely smooth. All the others are slightly dimply in appearance. Also with chrome vinyls being a metal foil they are limited to the amount they will contour, but you should be fine in the standard locations. Just an fyi.

·
Premium Member
812 Posts
Sure looks good. Maybe I can put one of those on my riding jacket. They look nice

·
Registered
84 Posts
I wouldbe interested in some, so keep us posted.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I definitely would be interested in the tank badges. Please keep us posted. Thanks,Brian

·
Registered
17 Posts
Do you still have these emblems available? I am definitely interested in them. Thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts