So I took my 86 VN750 out for a ride, rode about 35 minutes and stopped at the bank quick. Started it up again and the battery seemed a tad weak. I noticed that the cooling fan ran about 30 seconds after I turned off the ignition. Is it supposed to do that? Then I rode a few blocks and had to stop again.. (Girlfriend issues). Went to start her up and battery was so weak I had to bump start it. It's a brand new battery that was tested good by a shop. I rode about another 40 minutes and it ran fine. Left it sit for a few hours. Went to start it back up again and it cranked a couple times but again had to bump start it. I got about ten miles and it just died completely. The battery was just dead. Couldnt bump start it at all. I tested the stator and it has no ground and the voltage is good on all three legs. I followed the instructions on here perfectly. I tested the battery voltage when running at about 3000 RPM's and it's about 13.5 volts just where it should be if the R/R is working. So it seems that the charging system is fine.. Now the one thing I did notice is that the battery fully charged with the key off is about 12.5-12.65 Volts which is ok but as soon as I turn the key on (bike not started) the battery voltage drops to below 12 volts. About 11.85-11.95. Is this normal? I cant seem to figure out why the bike just died like that and Im afraid to ride it now.Ive cleaned all connections and searched through the wiring looking for grounds, etc... Any ideas would be helpfull. It all seems to be working just fine and Ive ridden it plenty and never had that problem before.