·
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw this the other day, good price if anyone's looking. not mine.... Click here

Reactions: LandyLou

·
Registered
109 Posts
Just picked it up, thanks for the heads up Shark88!

Reactions: LandyLou

·
Registered
109 Posts
Guys, click on the link that Shark initially posted (see first post). Is this REALLY a factory issued Crash bar? Looks a lot different than every pic I've seen of the ones found on the VN750. Is the one pictured a aftermarket one? I'm confused, insights / feedback welcome!

(BTW I now own the the bar pictured)

·
Registered
8,307 Posts
Guys, click on the link that Shark initially posted (see first post). Is this REALLY a factory issued Crash bar? Looks a lot different than every pic I've seen of the ones found on the VN750. Is the one pictured a aftermarket one? I'm confused, insights / feedback welcome!

(BTW I now own the the bar pictured)
Yep, you're right. Mount tabs are different and the center bars are curved differently.

The one below is missing one mount tab, but it's different all over.

G KAWASAKI VULCAN VN 750 1999 OEM ENGINE CRASH BAR | eBay

·
Registered
109 Posts

·
Registered
8,307 Posts
Wingerline, yep that's the one. Good sleuthing. Good eye too, I didn't see it first time around.

Looks like it might use a different mounting point at least on one side. Maybe you'll get lucky and it will be easier than the other one. One tab was pointing down at an angle, and it's mate on the other side kind of pointed straight out.

·
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, the Wingerline is a lot harder to find. You should be able to hold it up to the frame and get a good idea where the mounting points are. Maybe someone on here has one and can post some pictures if you can't match it up. Should be fairly simple though, not a whole lot of places to bolt on to.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts