Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im just trying to find out who is around me here... i live in allentown... about an hour north of philly and an hour south of scranton... anyone live in the general area??

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
geeze i must be a speeder then cuz i made it from my house to wilkes-barre in 50 minutes..... what way do you go??

·
Registered
881 Posts
i don't go there much you speed demon. actually the last time i was there was in 1983, i got picked up at the airport there on leave from the USN. map quest says 1 hr. 20 min/74 miles so your a little fast. i,d drive that fast leaving that town also...rember the song by billy joel..."living here in allentown"....(kidding)

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well he was right back then... bethlehem used to be the place to live..... now neither is worth it.... well once everything is back in working order maybe a small road trip may be in order.... the furthest ive ridden so far is out to cabellas.... about 45 minutes.... my fiancee went the long way to york when i had a football game down there.... she got directions from my dad and ended up all the way out at harrisburg.... then went down 81 and over to york..... about a 4 hour trip i think!!! hahaha

·
Registered
115 Posts
I'm near Harrisburg..

·
Registered
47 Posts
I live in Macungie, daily trip through Wescosville,Whitehall,Bethlehem, Bethlehem Twsp. And then back through on the return trip.

·
Krazee-Krakker
11 Posts
Live in the area

Yeh, I live in a little town called Paxinos. If you never heard of that how bout, Elysburg- home of Knoebels amusement park.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts