Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone near by sulpher springs I'm new to the motorcycle experiance and would like to meat some people orund the area don't have the bike yet still waiting on incometax but hit me up I'm looking at a vn750 in mount vernon needs tank cleand and saft greased also speedo cable but hope to get it soon any help on the bike would be much apresiated

·
Registered
748 Posts
Anyone near by sulpher springs I'm new to the motorcycle experiance and would like to meat some people orund the area don't have the bike yet still waiting on incometax but hit me up I'm looking at a vn750 in mount vernon needs tank cleand and saft greased also speedo cable but hope to get it soon any help on the bike would be much apresiated
Brian (GIMPYRDR), over in Pittsburg, is the only one I can think of offhand that's in your general area; hasn't logged in here in over a year, but he checks in now and then over at Texas VROC.

http://www.texasvroc.org/

Forum: http://texasvroc.proboards.com/index.cgi?

We try to get together for lunch around every 4 to 6 weeks or so (give or take) in what we call a MCH (MeetChaHalfway), at various places around the state. Some of those MCHs are 400-600 mile round trips for some of us. Several members, including Coon from Tyler, are planning on a Eureka Springs, AR, trip for the latter part of April. There's usually 2 or 3 overnighters/weekenders during the year, including the MIM (MeetIntheMiddle) near Austin mid-October.

Jim

·
Registered
90 Posts
Greetings from Woodville, tx!

·
Registered
936 Posts
Hi Edge

I'm in Allen Texas. Maybe we could meet somewhere in the middle for lunch one day (maybe Greenville)?

·
Registered
936 Posts
I just sent you a PM.

Any chance you are going to the BAR Rally near Wills Point this weekend? Not too far a ride for you

Edit: I just re-read your post about your days off. I'm assuming you are working this weekend.

See my PM anyway

1 - 8 of 8 Posts