Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im getting ready to have the carb cleaned and basically rebuilt anyone take pictures when they did the shave? it would be very helpfull. im trying to get the box out now grrrrrrrrrrrrr thanks again :)

·
The Professor
3,147 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey how are ya i have the carbs off finally its just getting everything else i need. from the jets shims air filters basically everything i need to do the shave. thanks for the help

·
On His Lady Vulcan
1,647 Posts
You can find the whole process and of everything that you'll be needing to purchase within the Vulcan Verses. The snorkel is a bitch to remove I agree, thats why god invented the dremal tool. I went ahead and just cut mine out. The only thing within the versus that isn't clear as day is the size of the pod filters that you'll be needing. So make sure that when you purchase them that you go with the 52mm pods. I suggest the K&N filters but if youre like myself and have too many other bills to pay and cant see spending $70 or so bucks on two little filters then the EMGO's work fine. You can pick up your needle shims at any local hardware store or bike shop and any bike shop should carry your jets. Any other questions drop us another line.

Peace :beerchug:

·
Registered
721 Posts
hey- it would be great to see a step my step process, as well a lsit of everything you use, and a photo of hte before, after, and all parts used.. If anyone else is like me, that would help a lot.. if I have a visual of how to do something, I can do it... but reading off a forum confuzzles me :confused:
good luck!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts