Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
510 Posts
I sorta' liked the notion of tapping permanent threads in the ear canal.
I'd be in for that mod.

Looks as if they do already, only $600

https://www.sena.com/product/momentum-inc
Oh, is that all? :p
Ha, exactly. This motorcycling could get pricey lol. I saw another model during the summer with built in AC, I think it was around the same price. Both a little too much for me to justify it. I’ll stick with my helmet and the free ear plugs

·
Super Moderator
11,807 Posts
Looks as if they do already, only $600

https://www.sena.com/product/momentum-inc
Yep seen those. Not the “simple technology” I was thinking about however. And you have to pay for the Sena com system, which is why the helmet is $600. (Which really isn’t a bad deal if you’re looking for that)

They do make quieter helmets. I think I did see a helmet that used inflatable ear cups to cut noise. But the practice isn’t universal, all helmets should do a better job of addressing the problem. ;)

·
2000 VN 750 Senior Member
2,494 Posts
Thank you guys. Things were getting a bit slow here at home and I needed some comic relief so I clicked onto the forum. I am never disappointed when I need a quick laugh. This is the sure place for that.

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,673 Posts
:doh: stick me in poop and call me stinky! stupid Ruger!

I knew that there was a Bill that they were trying to pass here in Ohio, about that. well I guess it did finally pass and became a Law.
the thing is, it didn't pass until right around the time my bike was out of commission and I have done next to no riding the last two years. :frown2: so, even if I did know this bill had become law and it was now legal to use ear plugs while riding, I had nothing to ride to use ear plugs for. therefor, I still have no info for the use of ear plugs while riding. :doh: lol

but, thank you, KM, for bringing that to my attention. now I know. :smiley_th

·
Registered
7,613 Posts

·
Registered
7,613 Posts
21 - 28 of 28 Posts