Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
"ya can't live forever"
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I 'm doing the ear shave tomorrow. I have a Factory Pro jet kit
CRB-K24-3.0 and UNI PK-92 filters. Just wondering if anyone has any last minute advice before I start gettin' dirty. TIA

·
Registered
114 Posts
Sorry I can't give you any last minute advice. I've been thinking of doing this myself. Wishing you a clean, smooth shave...

·
Registered
46 Posts
How did it go?

Hope it went well!!

Ive been working on my bike for nearly 2 and a half years now, and im at the stage where im getting the bugs out of the system and sorting the final details.

Now i know i need some filters but i cant find any that will fit, with the carbs exiting at extreme angles, and Ive been looking all over the UK for a kit to re-jet my carbs, to no avail!!

Can someone please help me?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Thanks guys!! appreciate the info.

I might get them shipped to the villa im stopping at in Fl in august, save on import duty at this end!!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Hope it went well!!

Ive been working on my bike for nearly 2 and a half years now, and im at the stage where im getting the bugs out of the system and sorting the final details.

Now i know i need some filters but i cant find any that will fit, with the carbs exiting at extreme angles, and Ive been looking all over the UK for a kit to re-jet my carbs, to no avail!!

Can someone please help me?
I have to say, you can make one hell of a bike. That thing is gorgeous.

·
Growling at the World...
564 Posts
Well, I 'm doing the ear shave tomorrow. I have a Factory Pro jet kit
CRB-K24-3.0 and UNI PK-92 filters. Just wondering if anyone has any last minute advice before I start gettin' dirty. TIA
Rubber nipples to cover the vacuum posts when you remove some of your vacuum hoses. I put the nipple covers on and then used small zip-ties to secure them at the base. No leaks 5 years later...

See the picture - it is the red part on the rear of the carb. I don't remember how many, but they were necessary...

·
Registered
158 Posts
You only need one. This is for the vacuum port on the right side of the bike. The one on the left is connected to the pet cock.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Just did mine and no re-sync on carbs just re jetted to 142 mains 42 pilots and 2 shims under needles.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts