Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Bandito
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the 1 emgo filter hooked up to the crank case, thats fine, the other emgo filter, do I run a line from the T on the top vacuum lines to the the 2nd emgo and cap the right vaccum valve or do I run the line from the vacuum valve on the side of the right carb and leave the T open and unfiltered? And how did you fit the smaller vent lines to the emgo?

·
The Professor
3,147 Posts
I have the 1 emgo filter hooked up to the crank case, thats fine, the other emgo filter, do I run a line from the T on the top vacuum lines to the the 2nd emgo and cap the right vaccum valve or do I run the line from the vacuum valve on the side of the right carb and leave the T open and unfiltered? And how did you fit the smaller vent lines to the emgo?
Cap the rear carb vacuum nipple, use 5/16 fuel hose from the carb vents at the T and connect to the emgo filter

·
Bandito
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What do you use to cap the right side carb nipple?

I could not find a single picture of a bike with an ear shave showing a close up of the right side carb I looked through hundreds of photo's, all the pics are always of the left carb, when I get this done I am gonna take a picture.

·
The Professor
3,147 Posts
What do you use to cap the right side carb nipple?

I could not find a single picture of a bike with an ear shave showing a close up of the right side carb I looked through hundreds of photo's, all the pics are always of the left carb, when I get this done I am gonna take a picture.
7/32 vacuum cap, available @ any auto parts store. :smiley_th

·
Bandito
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the help lance!

·
Registered
326 Posts
I'll take some more pics tonight but here is a quick mock up. The emgo filter is connected but out of site.

·
Premium Member
3,027 Posts
If you still have any of the hundreds of feet of rubber vacuum hose left from removing emissions crap, you might want to cut off a piece of that, screw a screw in one end and stick it up under the tank, and put the other end on the carb for a plug. I've have several of those rubber vacuum caps rot to pieces from exposure to the sun, in just a few weeks. The hose doesn't do that. Jerry.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts