Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to sell all my duck hunting stuff. Decoys, chest waders, calls, and a pristine Ithaca 12ga model 37 slamfire (full choke, vented barrel,luminous sight, and fully checkered and engraved)....
Besides a boat and a spot, its all ya need fer duck/goose....The gun's worth a lot, but thinking the whole package for $500...would need an FFL to go thru to mail the gun, but would sell the other stuff seperately.
If there's any interest, will take pics and post.....duck is good food....eating some roadkilled mallard tonight....

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
Dude I used to play duck hunt all the time on my Nintendo. I always wanted to take a pot shot at that smart arsed dog...always laughing at me....

Oh wait, you mean actual duck hunting! Never been but my dad says its fun. I've always wanted to go. But I couldn't come up with $500 to save my life. I'll pass the info around as well, I know quite a few guys here at work hunt.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys...my bike insurance is coming up (and inspection), and I think Im gonna need to do the upper camchains this winter, so every lil bit will help ! (really should do that bone cancer test too that my doc wants me to do)...I'll dig out the decoys and take pics of them and the gun this weekend. They are early 80's Flambeau decoys btw, and one goose which is 60's...

·
Premium Member
1,072 Posts
thanks, pictures of the gun would be nice.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll get em up soon...was really sick last night and today...

·
Skankin' Vulcan
64 Posts
What's the price on the waders and calls? I'm good on decoys and gun.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I gotta dig it all out...my 89 yr old Mom needed me yesterday, so that day was shot, but at a guess, waders $15, duck call $35 (has bellows), goose call $20....plus shipping....
I prolly shouldnt have posted this before I got pics, but wanted to see interest before going thru the hassles...but I'll take pics in the next day or so (I gotta fight with a coon to get the decoys)...he's livin in my garage right behind where I got em stored...guess I'll load up the .22 also...
Sorry all...its just been so hectic with me getting sick, Mom, and the FWD Controls project Im doing....next day or so, promise....

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry it took so long guys...been real hectic here...plannin rides, getting heat, food, etc...

Gun is sold, hopefully at 6am this Sat morning (Ill kill him if he dont come)...a lot less than what its worth, but I can get new plugs before our group's Delaware ride now, and mebbe even boots that fit at the thrift shop.

Looked at the waders...theyre shot...dry rot...

Decoys are still available 10 total...4 Mallard, 4 Blacks, 2 Scaup....that and the wooden duck call with rubber bellows. Goose call is gone.

Flambeau decoys...early 80s...$100 for the decoys plus shipping.
The call is $30 plus shipping.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts