Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there drivers backrests available for the stock VN 750 seat that requires little or no modifications? If so, where can I find them? If not, what are my best options?

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
I believe most of the folks on here that have a stock seat or even the vn900 seat use the Protac backrest. The Protac Website lists one for the vn750 on the model list page, but not on their Kawasaki products page. So they may not be actively producing them anymore. Not sure.

·
Registered
8,239 Posts
I think they are still producing it, at the bottom of the Kawasaki page it says, Click Here for Full Model List, and on that page VN750 is on the list.

I read some old posts from who I believe is the manufacturer, he said he takes measurements from each rider and makes each backrest to fit.

Visit our Products page to see if there is a Protac Driver Backrest available for your bike. Every backrest is specifically constructed to not only match your bike, but you as well. It is for this reason that we only take orders by e-mail, ensuring every product fits exactly as it is intended.

·
Premium Member
1,021 Posts
No modification for Protec back rest. $130 shipped, I think. Love mine. He will button tuck to match later seats. Or not, up to you. I modded my seat to the 900 so had to cut off the sissy bar supports. Looks great.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts