Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i noticed that my fuel gage is getting low... like almost on E so i looked at my milege and its only at 80 something miles.... i thought maybe my fiancee turned the trip sometime but ive been the only one riding it since i filled her up.... the noly thing thats changed is the exhaust pipes that i put on her..... is there something else that im not thinking of that could cause that much of a drop out of nowhere?? im checking the air filters and hoses tonight to make sure im not leaking any gas anywhere .... i just did an oil change like 2 weeks ago and maybe have 50-100 miles on it since then.... kinda at a loss...

·
Calif Rider
725 Posts
You can pull you plugs and see what they look like. Black means they are burning way to rich. Then check your oil and see if it is to full, gas maybe in your oil and this is not good for the engine, thins out the oil. Keep checking you will find what is wrong. Next would be the carbs, floats may be sticking.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Also check for any leaks in the lines or tank.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dont see any gas anywhere and dont smell any so i dont thnk thats the culprit... ill have to fill u sometime and check then..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts