Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

Dragon Pics

2K views 18 replies 6 participants last post by  sheepdog 
#1 ·
Here are some pictures of me on The Dragon, taken June 7, 2010 by zeefoto.com and us129photos.com. In the 3rd-to-last one, you can clearly see my vn750.com radiator grille cover, and in the last one you can see my VN 750 license plate. Pretty cool.

http://tinyurl.com/247m54x

(If you use the "Slideshow" button you can see them more clearly.)

#3 ·
Hey Pick, looked good...:motorcycl...Thanks for sharin...
luigit, if you go to www.killboy.com I think you would be able to find some pictures of yourself...
I guess you knew that but just though, what if he don't know...lol...
I have some pics in there 2-3 yrs ago on my VN750 "Clyde" but I couldn't find them again if I had to...lol...
Have a good one...Old Dog...

#7 ·
The fairing came on the bike when I bought it used. It was part of the Touring Package, which also included the floorboards, front fender, dresser bars, and hard bags. I have almost the entire set, except for the bags -- mine are Givi. The Tour Package was discontinued by Kawasaki several years before they stopped making the VN750. I am one of the lucky ones to have it. Dianna also has it, including the Kaw hard bags.

Pieces of the Tour Package are pretty rare these days, although there was a complete fairing and lowers on craigslist not too long ago.... here:
http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/mcy/1809853210.html

#9 ·
$100 ?!?!?!!?

I would have jumped on that in a split second if I had known. :mad::mad: I now know what I need to look for. thanks.

and do the floorboards cause you to scrape in corners any more than the pegs? they would be nice, but not if they would be more scrape prone. I like my corners.

#10 ·
and do the floorboards cause you to scrape in corners any more than the pegs? they would be nice, but not if they would be more scrape prone. I like my corners.
I've scraped the floorboards several times, but it's no big deal. I guess it might be slightly more likely to scrape than the stock pegs, but not enough to worry about it. But they are even more rare than the fairing. Chad (Hawk) makes some that are real nice, but not quite as nice as the real Kawasaki ones.

#12 ·
Yes, it is the real F&S fairing. And the lowers are included. If you get it for $100, that will be a steal. I would guess that $400-$500 would be a more realistic value. The retail value when they were available was over $800. Shipping could be a killer, though. It's not that heavy, but large and awkward shape. Good Luck!

#15 ·
is the windshield removable? shipping will be a B****, but I think I will have to suck it up and deal with it. Too good of a deal, especially given the shape

my apologies for derailing your thread.

Yes, I plan on hitting that ride this fall. There is an "Alabama Dragon" up outside of Gadsden that I will do even sooner.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.