Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any of you guys out there have a set up for sale... they are getting scarce online and hard to find... i found one set that after shipping its gonna be around 80....

·
Registered
71 Posts
Man, I thought I had something valuable...have you checked ebay? I have a set...and was going to sell if I could get some cash from them...but ebay has some fairly cheap ones.

Is it something specific Im unaware of?

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?sofocus=bs&sbrftog=1&catref=C6&mppfqy=750+vulcan&from=R40&dfsp=3&satitle=7%2F8+drag+bars&sacat=-1%26catref%3DC6&fmmk=&fmmd=&fylo=&fyhi=&mppfqy=750+vulcan&sargn=-1%26saslc%3D2&sadis=200&fpos=44444&sabfmts=1&saobfmts=insif&ftrt=1&ftrv=1&saprclo=&saprchi=&fsop=3%26fsoo%3D2&fgtp=

·
On His Lady Vulcan
1,647 Posts
You could try emailing the ebay seller that I purchased mine from and ask them if and when they might have another set. The sellers ebay name is Zimalady. They had them listed as "CHOPPER N.O.S. 7/8 T-BARS~VERY COOL" I guess you should have bought those ones last year when I posted the link for you...LOL. Good luck.

Peace :beerchug:

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah zimalady can kiss my ass.... i emailed her like 7 times and no response.... the only problem with our handlebars is they clamp to the trees instead of bolt through.... there are a hundred of the ones that bolt through but only one set that clamp on... maybe ill just have to bite the bullet this time and shell out the extra money for um...

·
Registered
572 Posts
dont forget u have to get risers, i tryed to put my drag bars on w/o risers and they hit the tank, i used 4" dogbone risers btw i might be selling mine bc i went to 1" bars.

·
Registered
668 Posts
any of you guys out there have a set up for sale... they are getting scarce online and hard to find... i found one set that after shipping its gonna be around 80....
Here is a link, I bought mine through them. You can also check out my album:rockon:
Total price with shipping was $67.98.

Peace:rockon:

·
Registered
721 Posts
Here is a link, I bought mine through them. You can also check out my album:rockon:
Total price with shipping was $67.98.

Peace:rockon:
that's what i have been lookin for! maybe when I get money saved for insurance this season I might purchase a set...

·
On His Lady Vulcan
1,647 Posts
dont forget u have to get risers, i tryed to put my drag bars on w/o risers and they hit the tank, i used 4" dogbone risers btw i might be selling mine bc i went to 1" bars.
I am assumeing that you had to go with all new controlls as well when you went to 1" bars????? If not how did you manage that?

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah sorry guys i should have been more specific..... yeah im looking for the t bars that flight posted....

and flight.... thats a little bit cheaper that what i was finding... hopefully they pop up somewhere soon so i can get um cheap..

·
Registered
668 Posts
yeah sorry guys i should have been more specific..... yeah im looking for the t bars that flight posted....

and flight.... thats a little bit cheaper that what i was finding... hopefully they pop up somewhere soon so i can get um cheap..
no Problem:rockon:

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hahaha dude i would bought them from you for 50

·
Registered
572 Posts
I am assumeing that you had to go with all new controlls as well when you went to 1" bars????? If not how did you manage that?
i drilled the top tree, got 18" ape hangers, gettin a harley throttle tube, and clutch lever and havin custom cables made.

·
Registered
722 Posts
i drilled the top tree, got 18" ape hangers, gettin a harley throttle tube, and clutch lever and havin custom cables made.
Need to see some pics!!!Sounds like an interesting mod!!!

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
you take those to a machine shop or do it yourself???

1 - 17 of 17 Posts