Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Wild Bill
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have bought 2 brand new RR from Ricks Ele.and they seem to work for a week or two then the first one just stop charging and the second one started over charging next day it quit charging.The reson I changed from the old one that was a OME had one pin loose but can plug that one back in it works I'am waiting for the pin to come out Can't afford anouther OME RR from a dealer don't have that much money can someone help please.:beerchug:

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
I have bought 2 brand new RR from Ricks Ele.and they seem to work for a week or two then the first one just stop charging and the second one started over charging next day it quit charging.The reson I changed from the old one that was a OME had one pin loose but can plug that one back in it works I'am waiting for the pin to come out Can't afford anouther OME RR from a dealer don't have that much money can someone help please.:beerchug:
I got an oem low mileage used one off ebay,because of the problems you have cited on aftermarket ones made in china.I know it probably don't help but there are others on here who have had the same thing happen to them.Check out ebay and get a good used one if no one on here has one for sale.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts