Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
gun slinger
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i did it, it started snowing tonight so i fired up the bike did a hail mary burn out and finished the rear tire off...................... i smell like a drag strip... anywho time to replace the rear tire and what ever else i put off since summer .......3872 miles i rode her since august. ish

carry on,:doh:
Nick

·
gun slinger
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

two birds with one stone ... new tire, and the damn clutch coffie grinder crap ... i tryed my hardest to grab 3rd but she wasnt up to it and the rear tire crapped out :smiley_th

·
gun slinger
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
was right outside the door,and it was snowing

·
Glenn C.
1,628 Posts
haha nice.. i bet the neighbors were like "what the hell??!!!" lol.
Nicely done man.
Cheers to a good riding season and for an even better one in 2011!

·
Registered
175 Posts
might as well toss out the couch now lol... you'll always smell burnt rubber every time you sit on it. hehe

btw im in cleveland 44130.. i hope to see ya riding in my area this summer! would be up for a cruise if you are.

·
gun slinger
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Actually with my wood buurner stuff tends to smell like a camp fire (so to speak) and I love the smell of rubber. My Z28 use to smell like the burnout box all the way home from norwallk .

·
gun slinger
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
haha nice.. i bet the neighbors were like "what the hell??!!!" lol.
Nicely done man.
Cheers to a good riding season and for an even better one in 2011!
The neighbors across the street from my garage are mean (I live on a corner lot garage is behind my house on the dead end side) picture them as yard nazis! He is your best friend when he needs to borrow something, then will call the police if my puppy gets loose off his chain and craps in his yard!. Every morning in the winter I fire my truck up (head and cammed 355) and sling the rpms to 7K rpms past there house. To my neighbors "put or shut up" they are the only ones that complain. The others on the street are cool. Just him lol

·
gun slinger
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
might as well toss out the couch now lol... you'll always smell burnt rubber every time you sit on it. hehe

btw im in cleveland 44130.. i hope to see ya riding in my area this summer! would be up for a cruise if you are.
What is 44130......... or is my phone messing up reading that?

·
gun slinger
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I thought my phone was messing up for a second!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts