Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok Folks... I have been lurking around here... gleaning knowledge and parts from folks and I have finally completed the project! Well I am at about 80% I still have a couple of things to do but it is rideable!!!

So here are the photos... lemme know what you think!!

I did and before and after montage...

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
Too cool for school!!And I thought I was bad to hack things off of bikes,I like it and I am not a fan of apes.Love the red wheels and flat black

·
The Professor
3,147 Posts
Looks Great!! Someone else here loves loves that color scheme, I am sure he will chime in. :rockon:

·
On His Lady Vulcan
1,647 Posts
Kick Ass Bro. The only thing that I think would make it look any better is Drag Bars. But thats just me. What type of paint did you use for the wheels?

Peace:beerchug:

·
The Professor
3,147 Posts
Kick Ass Bro. The only thing that I think would make it look any better is Drag Bars. But thats just me. What type of paint did you use for the wheels?

Peace:beerchug:
His SIG says powder coat!! :rockon:

·
Newb with a Bullet!
589 Posts
Get that baby an earshave my man!! Love the bobber look as well. Couldn't quite make out if the wheels were red or orange on my monitor.

·
Registered
707 Posts
dude that looks sweet!!! im loving the look with the avon's....

·
Registered
722 Posts
Looks great!!!!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Get that baby an earshave my man!! Love the bobber look as well. Couldn't quite make out if the wheels were red or orange on my monitor.
Rims are industrial powder coated - ORANGE, they are a nice deep burnt orange color so they do have a bit of red hue to them when the light is low...

·
Registered
97 Posts
Nice ass bike my man

·
Premium Member
580 Posts
nOOb - Wow - looks really nice! :smiley_th

I like the rims, too. Really sets it off with the flat black. The front end looks good - very clean. What are you doing for a speedo?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Are you going grip-less on those bars?

(Cool looking bars too BTW, got any closer pics of them?)
I have some chrome spike end grips coming in the mail from Hong Kong, they were 25$ on ebay. We will see the quality when they arrive, and if they suck I will find something else..

Here is a closer look at the apes... funny thing is they are almost identical in reach as the OEM, I didn't even need to get new cables or brake lines.

Link below is from when I first got them... I have decent amount of other photos on the imageshack site as well of the bike!

nOOb - Wow - looks really nice! :smiley_th

I like the rims, too. Really sets it off with the flat black. The front end looks good - very clean. What are you doing for a speedo?
Scoop, thanks! I am going with an Acewell 2853AB, it replaces everything from the OEM instrument cluster (except temp). The one I am going to get when they get more in the warehouse is round and black (of course).

http://www.electrosport.com/street/speedometers-series-2700-2800.php

1 - 17 of 17 Posts