Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I figured I would start a thread where I can post pics of my bike and then put up some pics of any and all changes I make to it. I'll get some pics of her tonight when I get home if this rain holds off.

·
2014 KLR 650!
3,361 Posts
I figured I would start a thread where I can post pics of my bike and then put up some pics of any and all changes I make to it. I'll get some pics of her tonight when I get home if this rain holds off.
OK but I might troll all up in it and stuff. :motorcycl

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Well come with the pics already lol.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I had to **** with this seat I got, it was so hot I think I almost died... or I might have died. Jury still out... BUT! The 900 seat is on there for the most part at the moment, still need to do a little tweaking to it. Also waiting on my signal relocation kit so I can have turn signals back there and stuff. Pics momentarily!

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
I just drilled smaller turn signals into the brake light housing. Solved my problem and the signals cost me like $20 on ebay

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh I forgot to mention that this bike came with saddlebags but they aren't that great looking while only yoke mounted so I am hoping supports will clear that up a bit for me.

The clutch cable arrangement on this bike is real stupid at the moment, it gets in the way of my speedometer.... going to have to remedy that at some point soon.

So I changed to a jelly battery, Strawberry to be exact. Starting is much better!

Today I destroyed my grips, whilst learning that the bars on this bike must be aftermarket as they are 7/8 in. instead of 1 in. The grips that are on here are FAIL, I hate them. My replacement, replacement grips should be here Monday and I will send the ones I ordered back.

Today I also got 65% of the way done with mounting my new seat, a 900 seat I picked up for cheap! I just need to mount the top 1/2 in support beam, relocate the signals, and then chop the main seat bolt down and tighten it down.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
All of our bikes are 7/8's amigo. They are aftermarket bars. Think they're called t-bars. Got a nice set of gel grips off amazon for $15. Should check em out. My bars are changed to smaller ones too and my cable is wrapped oddly around my gauge to make them work.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Like te studded seat. Mine is just the regular 900 seat

1 - 14 of 14 Posts