Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen a lot of videos where the riders have shot there rides with onboard cameras, but usually those are sport bikes. So do any one of you vulcaneers do video recording of your ride.

If yes what camera are you using or have used in the past and how have you mounted it.

·
Uber Member
1,280 Posts
well a sports bike's tank is alot flatter.. you will need to make your own 'platform' to attach it to. then you can screw a right size screw into the tripod stand hole through ur 'platform'. then you can bungie it or use magnets (i suggest the first). also place a sheet of neoprene under it to prevent scratching, and to absorm some shock. I also recomend DV cause DVD or mini disk wont work... too much vibration.

·
Once Banned
2,125 Posts
I avoid filming my ride. Seems like the people that do end up with their videos on one of the stupid video sites. I'd rather not dump my bike just yet.

·
Geek
872 Posts
Hizzo3 said:
you will need to make your own 'platform' to attach it to. then you can screw a right size screw into the tripod stand hole through ur 'platform'.
I was thinking of a left size screw ??

·
HAWK
2,576 Posts
There was someone dont rember who, they mounted a camera to the Crash bar and ran the Dragon. got it on film, was cool. They used a clamp mount on the tube.

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
Ccspinner said:
There was someone dont rember who, they mounted a camera to the Crash bar and ran the Dragon. got it on film, was cool. They used a clamp mount on the tube.
That's at the Y! group.

·
HAWK
2,576 Posts
Thats it, I forgot it wa JR. Good find

1 - 9 of 9 Posts