Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I checked with my local honda dealer and they never heard of it. I went to the next town over and they tried for 3 weeks and can't get it. I found a place online that has it at a reasonable price so I ordered it 2 weeks ago and just found out today that it's still on backorder. Is anyone else in this fine country having the same prob or am I all alone???

·
Registered
160 Posts
When I went to the Honda delaership here the first guy behind the counter didn't know what I was talking about, but when he called for somebody from the shop the knew exaclty where and what it was.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Tigger82d said:
I checked with my local honda dealer and they never heard of it. I went to the next town over and they tried for 3 weeks and can't get it. I found a place online that has it at a reasonable price so I ordered it 2 weeks ago and just found out today that it's still on backorder. Is anyone else in this fine country having the same prob or am I all alone???
Goto
www.use-enco.com
and order their pn 505-1197--65% Moly paste from Loctite.
8 oz jar for about 21bux + shipping....and they ship fast.
Youcoulddahadditalready....

·
Registered
13 Posts
My Honda dealer didn't know what I was talking about either. I found it on one of the shelves - after he said they didn't make it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I finally got the moly lube!!!!!!!!! I looked it up online got the part # and called my local shop back and when I told them what I wanted they still had no idea. I tried using laymans terms but nothin. Then I thought I'd screw with them a bit and use technical terms with them...... that's when they said "sure we got it right here". Explain that one to me, what kind of shop understands technical terms better than layman terms?????? You have to know what the customer is talkin about or you ain't gonna do much business.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts