Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Moved my bike a bit in my living room, to do some polishing, and look at my front tire and notice a dent (bought my 85 700 about a month ago, and been tinkering ever since) so I press on the sidewall of the tire...air leak....grrr... after an hour of gently trying to persuade it into place with a block of wood and a hammer, I screamed no joy and got on ebay for a replacement. $72 later have one on the way. So, I got to use this as a learning experiance for my fiance and let her take the damaged wheel and brake rotors off...once I get my replacement I will update this to let you all know how it goes.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, got my wheel from ebay, and have to say it went together as easy as it came apart. I need to find a clip for a front brake pad now, because some idiot knocked it off and it vanished. (by idiot, i mean me and by vanish I mean said idiot can not find it) But anyway, does anyone have one of those clips laying around from a brake change???

·
The Professor
3,147 Posts
Well, got my wheel from ebay, and have to say it went together as easy as it came apart. I need to find a clip for a front brake pad now, because some idiot knocked it off and it vanished. (by idiot, i mean me and by vanish I mean said idiot can not find it) But anyway, does anyone have one of those clips laying around from a brake change???
I am guessing it is the little rectangular clip you need, PM me your address and it will be on it's way. :smiley_th

Lucky You!! :beerchug: You just won the free clips on friday for Idiots pool, and by Idiot I mean YOU! :doh: LOL

1 - 5 of 5 Posts