Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Young Gun
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered tires and a battery from jakewilson.com this weekend. I had called to ask about the "buy front and back tires at the same time get $10 off" deal that I had seen in another thread. They gave me a negative on that discount but did let me know about a discount code they have right now.

Use "parts10" when checking out online and get $20 off your order of $150 or more.

There is also code "96639" that will get you 10% off your order of any amount.

Just wanted to give a heads up, not sure how much longer either of the codes will be usable.

·
2,527 Posts
I did the 10% code when I got mine and didn't see the 2 tire discount either. But for the price I didn't care, with no tax plus free shipping it was a great deal.

·
Registered
738 Posts
...I had called to ask about the "buy front and back tires at the same time get $10 off" deal that I had seen in another thread.
JakeWilson was running a tire sale when I received the extra $10 for purchasing both front and rear tires. Perhaps they will offer it again in the future. They still had the best price on Metzeler ME880's (using the 10% code) and metal 90 degree tire stems for only $2. Very good services as well.

Just check RETAILMENOT.COM for the latest working discount codes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts