Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
been looking for a mustang seat for a while and cant find one. anybody know if a seat from any other bikes will fit our vulcans without to much modification?

·
On His Lady Vulcan
1,647 Posts
been looking for a mustang seat for a while and cant find one. anybody know if a seat from any other bikes will fit our vulcans without to much modification?
They still make the Corbin seats for our bikes.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i looked at the corbins and dont really care for them much.i keep hoping someone on ebay will have a mustang for sell eventually.i saw one a while back but someone snapped it up pretty quickly

·
On His Lady Vulcan
1,647 Posts
i looked at the corbins and dont really care for them much.i keep hoping someone on ebay will have a mustang for sell eventually.i saw one a while back but someone snapped it up pretty quickly
I have also seen sportsters, stingers and road king seats mounted on our bikes. They both have the single tounge mount so those are easy to make fit.

Peace :beerchug:

·
Old Twistie Sticks Rider
5,072 Posts

·
Registered
6,439 Posts
I'm doing lots and lots of research right now trying to get a seat with a gel pad insert and the whole thing reupholstered with new vinyl to get rid of the fugly buttons. I've gotten pretty far. Updates are posted in "Equipment" under the thread "I figured its about time".

·
Premium Member
4,742 Posts
I bought Cindy's seat; or more accurately, I've mailed her a check.

·
Old Twistie Sticks Rider
5,072 Posts
I bought Cindy's seat; or more accurately, I've mailed her a check.
Tell you what, I was very tempted to buy it myself... That seemed like a good seat and a fair price, hope you enjoy...:)...
Have a good one...Old Dog...

·
Registered
410 Posts
I went back to OEM seat, bought mustang, sent it back, was very,very un-comfartable, did not fit very good either, i'll never switch again, return shipping was $66.00
Are you sure your seat is no good?

·
Registered
659 Posts
I do have a friend who had an upholstery person dismantle his seat and replace a significant amount of the old foam with (I think) memopry foam and a gel pad. Cheaper than a Mustang or a Corbin. He says it is much better.

·
Late to the party
321 Posts
I have a Corbin and after a very short break-in period I love it and my butt does too. Too me it was worth it. Of course each butt is different and without being able to try one for a while it is probably a hit or miss gamble. I did not like the stock seat for its discomfort and the lounge lizard bar look.

·
CWO3 Navy (Retired)
722 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts