Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased an 86 Vulcan 750, found this forum while searching for info on the net and it looks great. I am an Ag Equipment Diesel Tech instructor but am just learning about motorcycles.

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
Just purchased an 86 Vulcan 750, found this forum while searching for info on the net and it looks great. I am an Ag Equipment Diesel Tech instructor but am just learning about motorcycles.
Great ! Glad you you found us... use the Search function.....much info in the threads to enhance your VN750 experience.
Have a question, just ask.... a lotta assistance offered on our forum.

After a 3-6 posts, you will be allowed pics..... we love pics....pls post !

enjoy

:smiley_th

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts
Welcome.

Let's see some pics of the finest year VN750 around. ;)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Welcome! I have an 88 VN750 myself, love it more and more everyday! The search function will solve most if any of your problems! Welcome to the club :)

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
Welcome to the nuthouse.my hairdresser is missing. anyone seen her?i swear she's not tied up in my spare bedroom .i swear.

·
ass hole extaordinaire
3,780 Posts

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts

·
ass hole extaordinaire
3,780 Posts
If i had the time and money i would be on the road... And yes I'm driving a cage to work, but i need my truck for work... Bikes don't tow equipment trailers very well...

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
valid point but if yo spend all this time working how come you aint got no money :confused:

i have got to the point where there aint a thing on my bike i cant fix in one day as long as i have the parts on hand and thanks to having had two parts bikes i usually do lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts