Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,

anyone living around DFW area?
I just moved from Kilgore, texas to North Fort worth ( keller, texas ).
Reply back if so......

·
Registered
165 Posts
All,

anyone living around DFW area?
I just moved from Kilgore, texas to North Fort worth ( keller, texas ).
Reply back if so......
I live in SW Oklahoma but my parents live in Weatherford and my brother-in-law lives in Arlington so I ride down ther quite often.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
great!!!
Let me know when you're coming down....arlington is just a quick 30 minutes from where i live...
See you soon maybe :)

·
Registered
165 Posts
I will PM you next time I head that way and that will also get my email address to you as well. I have to go to Kansas this trip due to wheat harvest.

I'll let you know...

·
Registered
109 Posts
Just saw your post today. I live in Lewisville (Highland Village, actually). and ride out that way on weekends. Give me a shout.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Live in the (comparative) boonies - near Decatur. Now that Spring is starting to rear its windy head around here, we survivors of the MetroMess ought to get together someplace soon...

--FA

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Live in the (comparative) boonies - near Decatur. Now that Spring is starting to rear its windy head around here, we survivors of the MetroMess ought to get together someplace soon...

--FA
I leave about 15 minutes away from you:beerchug:....got to go on a ride one of these days :rockon:

·
Registered
411 Posts
Sounds like a plan. Need to find some back roads. Flying up and down 287 isn't good for the gas mileage and the scenery isn't that great...

--FA

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sounds like a plan. Need to find some back roads. Flying up and down 287 isn't good for the gas mileage and the scenery isn't that great...

--FA
yup,

we usually have breakfast runs or we do saturday all day ride with friends and co-worked. We have about 15 bikes (when most of us shows up ;) ). I will surely let you know when the next one is coming up:rockon:

·
Registered
411 Posts
Excellent. Thanks.

--FA

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
White Settlement in the house. Hit me up.

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
reported^

·
Registered
936 Posts
I'm just bumping this one up. wondering who is still in the DFW area.

I live in Allen, Texas (just north of Dallas)

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
dfw

I'm just bumping this one up. wondering who is still in the DFW area.

I live in Allen, Texas (just north of Dallas)
I will be in DFW for maybe another month or so then moving to San Antonio. I am still lurking periodically....I am not working right now....just doing projects so we could possibly hook up for a ride in the next few weeks. Im sure i can squeeze it in....:beerchug:

·
Registered
748 Posts
I will be in DFW for maybe another month or so then moving to San Antonio. I am still lurking periodically....I am not working right now....just doing projects so we could possibly hook up for a ride in the next few weeks. Im sure i can squeeze it in....:beerchug:
Kool; lemme know when you get down there. I work out of S.A., and am gradually moving back to Kerrville. I should be situated there by the end of November.

You're moving closer to some of the best riding in the state; I'll be less than 30 minutes from those roads.

Jim

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
South of Fort Worth here (Crowley). Ft. Worth also has a great chapter of the VRA if anyone is interested in it.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts