Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey yall!!

well im still on the ship. at another port. cant say where agin but there are lots of scuters and even a few bikes. took a look at a nice vn 800 yesterday. cuple hondas and a gold wing. makes me miss my bike so much more. hopfuly you all are giting out to ride this summer. i wont be back till next year and it will be cold. i will still ride though. i have tryed multiple times on my ship to git on here and the one time i waited for it it took bout half hour. then after making a nice entry to my other thread it wouldnt let me post it. so right now im just sayin hi and im still alive and dreamin of the day i git back to riden!!! under 120 days now and countin down. welll i have to be giting back, liberty experation. but i wnat you all to know i miss the comeradity on this sight and i will be a more daylei user when i return to America. till then. have a great one andkeep the dirty side down.

·
Premium Member
4,778 Posts
Glad to hear you are OK. Thank you for your service.

·
Vintage bike addict
859 Posts
Hang in there and stay safe.

·
Old Twistie Sticks Rider
5,072 Posts
I hope the 120 days left slide by fast & safe, and may the bike gods smile upon you when you return... Prayers be with you sir... I was stationed for a while at Ft. Eustis just up the road a bit from Norfolk, and did a short stint in the hospital at Norfolk...
I salute you & thank you for your service...
Have a good one...Old Dog...

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
Go in peace my biker brother. You will ride once again and it will be that more glorious!

·
Ba dum dum, ching...
542 Posts
Keep safe and Godspeed.

RG

1 - 7 of 7 Posts