1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Bandito
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
6,441 Posts
I can't make it but I hope some of you Marylanders get together for a ride. Ocean City Maryland is too far away for what I have planned that weekend. Hella good time though, been there several times.

·
Bandito
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
It looks like its going to be big this year, they are expecting 200,000+ bikes in town. Over at winterplace park here in Salisbury there was reports today that its 90% more riders today than Thursday last year.

I try to stay away from Seacrets during bike events but this year I might just pop in to see the mayham.

I don't live to far off Rt 50 and Rt 13, while typing this all I can hear is groups of bikes going by. I am waiting to ride, I hopefully pass the fasttrac class tomorrow and get legit and get my class m, it will be nice having that monkey off my back.

·
Bandito
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TONS of bikes out for bike week, this IS the largest it has ever been, I have seen a few 750's on the road, wondering if its any of you guys. Ocean City is PACKED with bikes, that was insane last night, seems the new thing this year is led lights all over your bike. I must say it is a mix this year of Harleys and sport bikes.

Several comments were made last night with all the attempts to chase bikers out of Myrtle Beach that this might be the new place to go.

btw, passed the fast track course with ease, its nice to finally have my class m.

·
Registered
6,441 Posts
Congrats Mellow! Are you getting pics? I'd like to see a few shots of the mayhem. I hear ya, Seacrets is beautiful and it's a blast but when it's packed to the walls it's a little crazy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts