Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
picking up a parts bike for $50 with a blown motor.the dude cut the frame on the downtubes cause he was gonna junk it but I might get it welded and throw my 86 motor in it.might rake the frame and throw my loooooong springer on it.have to look into the motor,form the info he gave me sounds like the balancers went.there is also a crack in the frame.might fire it up and judge for myself.if it has any potential might name her Delilayh and have a digger.:motorcyclhas good title too

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Very cool bro.....any help ya need lemme know.....my power might be getting shut off soon, so I may bail here for awhile....fookin lazy azz wife of mine...I'll spend a week up by ya helpin ya build......

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hell i ain't got no power either and mine is caused by pussy as well.one of my outside cats decided to **** up my heating ducts so no heat blows.used electric heat and my bill got up to $800

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
This is my high performance coffee cup.it would hold more coffee if it wasn't sideways. Just testing my new phone for pictures.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I guess it's not sideways. Lol

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
Well I guess it's not sideways. Lol
You really didn't read those instructions laying there by your coffee cup ,now did you? Fess up,lol

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Believe it or not that's my restaurant planner.I was reading about using multimedia to further my boss's business. Yeah that's it.;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts