Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
REDRIDER
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought me a 2006 Vulcan 750. I have not been on a motorcycle for 30 years and needed a realiable and good looking first timer bike. So for, I am please with the bike however, I want to add saddle bags and chrome accessories. I have been surfing the net for these. I ordered some saddlebags from Jafrum International, Inc who claimed they would fit my bike - model SD4036. Did not fit. Kawasaki has some - Frontier II - $339.95. No way I am paying that much. Any suggestions on saddlebags and chrome accessories is appreciated. SE YOU ON THE ROAD!!!

·
Registered
165 Posts
danield said:
Just bought me a 2006 Vulcan 750. I have not been on a motorcycle for 30 years and needed a realiable and good looking first timer bike. So for, I am please with the bike however, I want to add saddle bags and chrome accessories. I have been surfing the net for these. I ordered some saddlebags from Jafrum International, Inc who claimed they would fit my bike - model SD4036. Did not fit. Kawasaki has some - Frontier II - $339.95. No way I am paying that much. Any suggestions on saddlebags and chrome accessories is appreciated. SE YOU ON THE ROAD!!!
I used Saddleman bags and mounted them hard with wing nuts for ease of removal. I have pics at the yahoo phots site listed below.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts