I got a new set of bushings all 6 for 40$ shipped

·
Concert connoisseur
2,231 Posts
??? from where???

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
If ya still got em after the 1st of Sept...might be interested....

·
Concert connoisseur
2,231 Posts
did I just read that wrong, are you selling these are did you just get them. I'm confused

·
Concert connoisseur
2,231 Posts
nevermind, $38.26 at ron ayers plus all the other stuff I need will combine shipping!

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
...Im assuming since in the sell/swap section, means he's selling or swapping, no ?...

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They are for sale in oem packing i paid 58$ i think so 40$ shipped anywhere in the lower 48

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would also take the right trade so if you got something let me know...

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
....$40 shipped ?....can ya use a near new Willie and Max toolbag ?...XL....about equal value....or what else might ya need/want ? (I like the barter/trading thing...its how stuff was done up until the invention of them plastic cards)...anybody who ever been here knows my place is like a museum...or a warehouse, lol....I got a lil bit of everything....just nuthin I ever need at the moment, lol....

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
....$40 shipped ?....can ya use a near new Willie and Max toolbag ?...XL....about equal value....or what else might ya need/want ? (I like the barter/trading thing...its how stuff was done up until the invention of them plastic cards)...anybody who ever been here knows my place is like a museum...or a warehouse, lol....I got a lil bit of everything....just nuthin I ever need at the moment, lol....
You dont happen to have a right side engine gasket...the one that does the water pump? Or mabey just the braket for your fowards...not sure what they are worth but i would like to make a set of highway pegs without the crash bar....let me know

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Im sellin my brackets alone fer $50 + shipping....they are high-grade aircraft aluminum and that aint cheap....lemme think about it....mebbe we can do an even up....

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Let me know i wasent sure what you were getting for them

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Well....I usually wont sell em separate....but since I got 3 lawfirms sueing me now, lol ($1500 total+-) for medical bills....its a copyright/pattent issue too...my son (who does that for a living) did all the paperwork for me to patent....I spent a full year and hundreds of hours testing/developing....whats THAT worth, ya know ?...Id do a swap with my brackets...if ya signed a waver first that you wouldnt copy or share...."your use only"...Id do that then....

Theres already been one clown on this board who showed up trying to sell MY design....so Im wary....why dont we take it to PM before I get suspended again for tellin the truth....and fook that azzhole copycat....yer gonna rot in fookin hell....or I'll send ya there ya leach....

Fookin bullsheit aint it ???...me...an almost 60 yr old disabled man, gets my design stolen by some snotnosed punk....In my area....that dont go over well...and we consider that theft....and we deal with it in our own way....nuff said....if yer reeadin this fooker...you best wise up....else ya gonna git visitors....and dont think ya can hide behind a keyboard....

...Sorry man...that one azzhle just really pissed me off when he posted he was sellin FWDS, that werent even done yet OR tested....too bad he wasnt within 150yrs, lol.....wouldnt have to worry about it....

Ya...we can do a trade...but I need ya to sign a paper....these FWDs are a big part of my income....which I live offa around $540/mo now...So, these lil jobs help ease things...I'll be damned if I'd let some snotnosed punk steal my ALREADY PATENTED design....I'll have the MF put in jail....nahhh...better yet....Id send some "friends" to visit.....

I'll do the brackets even up (loss fer me)....ya just gotta sign that ya wont copy em....

Lemme know ina PM...ok ?

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well....I usually wont sell em separate....but since I got 3 lawfirms sueing me now, lol ($1500 total+-) for medical bills....its a copyright/pattent issue too...my son (who does that for a living) did all the paperwork for me to patent....I spent a full year and hundreds of hours testing/developing....whats THAT worth, ya know ?...Id do a swap with my brackets...if ya signed a waver first that you wouldnt copy or share...."your use only"...Id do that then....

Theres already been one clown on this board who showed up trying to sell MY design....so Im wary....why dont we take it to PM before I get suspended again for tellin the truth....and fook that azzhole copycat....yer gonna rot in fookin hell....or I'll send ya there ya leach....

Fookin bullsheit aint it ???...me...an almost 60 yr old disabled man, gets my design stolen by some snotnosed punk....In my area....that dont go over well...and we consider that theft....and we deal with it in our own way....nuff said....if yer reeadin this fooker...you best wise up....else ya gonna git visitors....and dont think ya can hide behind a keyboard....

...Sorry man...that one azzhle just really pissed me off when he posted he was sellin FWDS, that werent even done yet OR tested....too bad he wasnt within 150yrs, lol.....wouldnt have to worry about it....

Ya...we can do a trade...but I need ya to sign a paper....these FWDs are a big part of my income....which I live offa around $540/mo now...So, these lil jobs help ease things...I'll be damned if I'd let some snotnosed punk steal my ALREADY PATENTED design....I'll have the MF put in jail....nahhh...better yet....Id send some "friends" to visit.....

I'll do the brackets even up (loss fer me)....ya just gotta sign that ya wont copy em....

Lemme know ina PM...ok ?
Dont be sorry bro some people just suck and enjoy stealing peoples ideas.....i deal with it all day at my job people always taken credit for my sheit.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Yer bushings....where they made ???.....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts