Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Uber Member
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious if anyone knew of any must stop or must take routes from dallas to San Antone. I sofar am looking at going down I35 and not quite sure where to go from there....i guess i can always Mapquest it.

·
Registered
113 Posts
trip to SA

Hizzo3 said:
Just curious if anyone knew of any must stop or must take routes from dallas to San Antone. I sofar am looking at going down I35 and not quite sure where to go from there....i guess i can always Mapquest it.
Try your best not to hit Austin at peak traffic time on week days. Also there is some construction S. of Austin on 35 (lane closure etc.), but traffic does move. There is a nice motorcycle shop in Austin on 35 N. bound lane
Woods Honda Kawasaki Yamaha
11405 N Ih 35
Austin, TX 78753-2802
(512) 459-3311
There is also a shop in New Braunfels
New Braunfels Cycle Country
1933 Ih 35 E, New Braunfels, TX
2.4 mi NE - (830) 606-9828 ,35 S. bound side
As for fun , they do a lot of tubing in New Braunfels. Just ask anyone in the area to get directions.
Have fun!

·
Once Banned
2,125 Posts
You oughta meet Fergy on the way.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Take US281 out of San Antonio going north. It'll take you through some very pretty country like Blanco and Marble Falls. In Hico, take SH6 to Stephenville, then in Stephenville, take 377 through Granbury and on into Benbrook/Fort Worth.

It's a nice drive and it breeaks the monotony of the Interstate.

·
85 VN 700
1,033 Posts
I'm pretty sure he figured it out after 20 months...

For a sec I thought maybe hizzo was back...

Take US281 out of San Antonio going north. It'll take you through some very pretty country like Blanco and Marble Falls. In Hico, take SH6 to Stephenville, then in Stephenville, take 377 through Granbury and on into Benbrook/Fort Worth.

It's a nice drive and it breeaks the monotony of the Interstate.

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts