Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a new, but cut down windshield for sale. is about 8-10 inches tall. it is a national cycle street shield. has 4 mounting rods-cut to fit a vulcan. just dont like the absence of the wind and what it does to my helmet...

can provide a picture if interested.

would sell for $20 plus shipping

contact me [email protected]

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the shield is in very good shape. it has some micro scratching from the plastic bag it was in but these should polish out.
the cut line was sanded with fine paper, then polished out to a glass edge shine look.

the shield has all hardware with it to mount to a vulcan 750/700

the picture, it is just setting on the bike so it may look a little funny and it can lean back more than this.

the mount rods had to be cut off so they wouldnt hit the tank, so depending on your handlebar angle may limit how straight up it can stand, but most people have the bars up forward more than me so this shouldnt be an issue.

i paid like 75 for it shipping and all, and just would like to get something back out of it since i am not going to use it.

Attachments

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes, you can get it, give me your address so i can estimate the shipping and handling, and if you are still interested, ill send you my payment address at pay-pal.

e-mail it to me..
[email protected]
thanks,
mn

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sold.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts