Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased my first bike. A '97 Vulcan VN750A with 8,600 miles. I've been searching for the past two weeks trying to find a custom solo seat or a seat without the back rest. Does anyone have any idea where I can find one?

·
Dr. Vulcanstein
1,536 Posts
This has been discussed quite a bit here, you can hit the search on top of the page and it'll bring up what others have done. With a little modification, especially with a welder though not needed you can put a big variety of seats on here. Wolfie has a nice solo seat I'm sure you can get some info from him. If your looking for a 2-up seat you Dan use a meanstreak seat or a vn900's work well with very little modification. Chuck A and myself along with several others have done this. You can go to my profile and check it out. Peace

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, Jadabull. What you have on your bike is pretty much what I was looking for. I've tried to browse this site and look for them, but I'm not too inclined on doing modifications to my bike yet other than a few simple things. How hard was that to do? and thank you for your help.

·
Dr. Vulcanstein
1,536 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
honda vt600 seat fits well. Newer models have front and back seats seperate so you can just use it as a solo seat.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts