Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These are my last two add-ons to sell.
I have a custom seat that is a one of a kind and will bolt right on as a replacement. It has a 17-in wide seat pan and really gives a wide seat for those that need it or if you just want that. I also have an extended backrest and both are in mint condition
$150 for each or $250 for both

·
Youngster
154 Posts
Pittdave you had such a pretty 750 :'(. I liked most of the styling touches you did, and that seat looks really comfy

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
These are my last two add-ons to sell.
I have a custom seat that is a one of a kind and will bolt right on as a replacement. It has a 17-in wide seat pan and really gives a wide seat for those that need it or if you just want that. I also have an extended backrest and both are in mint condition
$150 for each or $250 for both
PM Sent - All

Williamtech:smiley_th

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Will... your PM box is full and I can't write you back.. clean out your trash

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the props 1st... I did like how it looked.. just wanted a little more OOMPH.. so I'm getting a VN1600 this week

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
Will... your PM box is full and I can't write you back.. clean out your trash
cleared

sorry, holding too many copies of PM's sent to TSmith68.

Williamtech

·
romeobravo172
842 Posts
Yea wanting more parts and making excuses about when he's going to pay for parts he has all ready screwed a bunch of us out of. As TSmith68 posted recently LMAO!!!

·
100% Black & White
136 Posts
The seat looks great and so much more comfortable than a stock one on the front, but the rear perch looks to slope down quite a lot. Just curious about what it was like for a passenger if you ever took one on it.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
will... your PM Box is full again

1 - 9 of 9 Posts