I didn't watch the second one until just now. So, he's confirming that it's an absolutely terrible idea.You didn't watch the videos?
- It's functional. (Well, that's good frickin' news...)
- High mileage. (You putting as many miles on your bike in a year as your car?? Not me.)
- Low temps. (It's 112 degrees out, let's go for a ride!)
- Low Cost. (Sure, cheap is good. Buy a cheap helmet, I dare ya.)
- "You're more likely to see spontaneous uninstallation." (Wait, WHAT? Oh yeah, it's NOT a bike tire!)
- The handling is $hit. (As if riding a motorcycle weren't already unsafe enough. Let's take more unecessary risks!)
This gets a big ***K THAT from me.