Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Concert connoisseur
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this place rocks, ordered a stereo for my truck monday night 7 pm, wednesday night 6 pm it was pulling in my driveway in a ups truck. less than 48 hours and it was free shipping. during the install I was a little puzzled by the install kit, called them and didnt even have to give them my name they pulled it off caller id before I could tell them who it was and had all the info ready, answered my questions in 2 minutes and I was finished a half hour later.
Kudos to crutchfield!
get a free catalogue from them and you will drool. if you order something pm me first and I can save you 20 bucks on their refer a friend program and save myself 20 on my amp I'm gonna get!

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
X2 wib, every time I have dealt with them they have been fast, fair and Knowledgeable

·
Registered
738 Posts
I purchased from Crutchfield many, many years ago (almost 20 years ago) and they were a class act then. Good to hear they stuck to their roots.

·
Concert connoisseur
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
again, ordered a stereo for a car we just bought (for my stepdaughter to drive) ordered it monday and it was here wednesday morning, free shipping even. crutchfield rocks!

·
Giggity!
4,307 Posts
I'll stand behind Crutfield 100%. I've been shopping there for many years. They are a top notch company. Sometimes a little pricy but that's because I'mm looking at the hi end stuff I don't need. lol Their customer service is like no other I have ever come across from ANY company.

·
Undercover Sportbiker
1,097 Posts
Another vote in favor. I haven't done business with them in a couple years, but last 2 times I did, they were great.

·
Concert connoisseur
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll stand behind Crutfield 100%. I've been shopping there for many years. They are a top notch company. Sometimes a little pricy but that's because I'mm looking at the hi end stuff I don't need. lol Their customer service is like no other I have ever come across from ANY company.
not really pricey when it comes down to it though. I paid 179.00 for my truck stereo, walmart had it for 140.00, but with crutchfield they threw in for free the wiring harness and installation kit and din removal tool for my ford all of which I would have had to pay for at walmart and hope it was the right one. free customer service on your product for as long as you own it. I had a prob with installation so I called them. they answered the phone "good afternoon brian and thank you for calling crutchfield do you need some assistance with your dual multimedia reciever you purchased"
I was floored, and in a couple minutes he had me rocking!!!!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Yep, it's a great company. I live in it's home town and the retail store is also very good. Especially when they have "open box" specials.
And they do a lot for the community; Crutchfield is a class act.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts