Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Daily rider
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, for those of you that weren't able to get the Audiovox electronic cruise control before they stopped offering it, I found this site. It's a bit more pricey, but a heck of a lot cheaper than what else is out on the market. As soon as I can scrape some $$ together I think I'll get one.

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
So, for those of you that weren't able to get the Audiovox electronic cruise control before they stopped offering it, I found this site. It's a bit more pricey, but a heck of a lot cheaper than what else is out on the market. As soon as I can scrape some $$ together I think I'll get one.
Thanks ,I am in the same boat as you on this one, new tires ,tubes snd brakes for both ends plus installing the mean streak clutch spring hsve put a derious dent in my finances right now too.when the money tree sprouts this spring ,I may go with this unit too,The link on Gadgets page was dead and I hadn't found another one.

·
Premium Member
4,778 Posts
I believe they are referring to a true cruise control rather than a throttle lock.

·
Super Moderator
11,970 Posts
you want a free/DIY cruise contol, look here. pg 2. about half way down on page. i made one out of scrap peices a had in the junk bin. works great.
Yes they are talking of a true cruise control..one that keeps the bike at a constant speed whether its going up a hill or down one.

You can wrap a mini bunge cord around the inside of the grip where it meets the control box and have a pretty easy to use throttle lock...

KM

1 - 5 of 5 Posts